Debbie Dujanovic knew she wanted to be a news reporter by age 8.
She graduated Arizona State University in 1989 and immediately accepted a position as an assignment editor at the CBS affiliate in Phoenix.
In early 1990, she moved to Yuma, AZ where she anchored, reported and did weekend weather. Later that year she was on the move again, this time to Utah to accept a reporter position at the ABC affiliate in Salt Lake City where she covered breaking news, crime, education, consumer news, and military issues.
She moved to KSL-TV in 2000, where she reported on the morning show and later was named the station’s investigative reporter.
In 2009, she left KSL to become the spokesperson for the FBI Salt Lake City Division. With news still in her blood, she returned to KSL-TV in 2013 where she rejoined the station’s award-winning investigate team.
Just months ago Debbie joined Dave Noriega to host a daytime radio broadcast “Dave and Dujanovic” where they discuss Utah news, culture, and values.
Debbie has received numerous recognitions for her news coverage, including two national Society of Professional Journalist awards for her in-depth coverage of lax disclosure laws for homes contaminated with methamphetamine, and a documentary on officer-involved shootings.
When she arrived in Utah her goal was to report here for 3 years and move to a larger city. More than 25 years later she still loves living along the Wasatch Front and soaking up Utah’s outdoor activities with her family.
- 3,100 homes evacuated in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake (pageviews: 13356)
- Update: Evacuations extended in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 13319)
- Fireworks spark fire, force evacuations in Traverse Mountain area | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 7554)
- Lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake; some Saratoga Springs neighborhoods evacuated | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5541)
- Fireworks spark fire, force evacuations in Traverse Mountain area (pageviews: 3238)
- 3,100 homes evacuated in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2854)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 2829)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2814)