Debbie Dujanovic knew she wanted to be a news reporter by age 8.
She graduated Arizona State University in 1989 and immediately accepted a position as an assignment editor at the CBS affiliate in Phoenix.
In early 1990, she moved to Yuma, AZ where she anchored, reported and did weekend weather. Later that year she was on the move again, this time to Utah to accept a reporter position at the ABC affiliate in Salt Lake City where she covered breaking news, crime, education, consumer news, and military issues.
She moved to KSL-TV in 2000, where she reported on the morning show and later was named the station’s investigative reporter.
In 2009, she left KSL to become the spokesperson for the FBI Salt Lake City Division. With news still in her blood, she returned to KSL-TV in 2013 where she rejoined the station’s award-winning investigate team.
Now Debbie joins Dave Noriega to host a daytime radio broadcast “Dave and Dujanovic” where they discuss Utah news, culture, and values.
Debbie has received numerous recognitions for her news coverage, including two national Society of Professional Journalist awards for her in-depth coverage of lax disclosure laws for homes contaminated with methamphetamine, and a documentary on officer-involved shootings.
When she arrived in Utah her goal was to report here for 3 years and move to a larger city. More than 25 years later she still loves living along the Wasatch Front and soaking up Utah’s outdoor activities with her family.
To contact Debbie, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…
- Deadly force deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting at Pioneer Park