John Wojcik joined KSL NewsRadio in August 2019 as a morning reporter. He sets an early alarm to cover breaking news, local politics and all things Utah.
John grew up in St. Paul, Minnesota (ask him to say “bag”) and graduated from Winona State University in 2017 with a bachelor’s degree in public relations. Before making the move to Salt Lake City, he spent a year working as a reporter in Green Bay, Wisconsin at WTAQ.
When off-air, John enjoys exploring the nearby national parks, camping in southern Utah, grabbing a local pint and of course, skiing.
Contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: John Wojcik
Today’s Top Stories
- The four teams the Jazz could play in Round 1 of the NBA Playoffs
- Major abortion case seeking 15-week ban on abortion in Mississippi head to the Supreme Court
- Special session Wednesday won’t address Second Amendment Sanctuary
- Tax Day 2021: What you need to know and how to file for an extension
- Man drowns at Pineview Reservoir, investigation underway
- Vehicles, cars burglarized in West Jordan neighborhood
- Search and rescue teams locate bodies of West Valley City brothers missing on Utah Lake
- Is it time to change careers? 41% of workers are considering it.
- What to do if you find a baby bird out of the nest
- Emergency order extended for drought, Utah Farm Bureau praying for rain