Kate Davis dives into the news each morning with the best coworkers in all the land. She started out at KSL as a Digital Content Producer, then jumped over to the role of Associate Producer for Utah’s Morning News. After the morning show, she gets to take the reigns as Executive Producer of Utah’s Noon News, which tends to be a complete whirlwind in the best way possible. Kate loves the fast pace of the newsroom and getting to learn new things each day.
Kate lives in Millcreek with her husband and her tiny red poodle named Henry. You’ll find her climbing rocks and scouting out new hiking trails near her home, or curling up with a good book in the sun.
Connect with her on Twitter or shoot her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- El Nino has returned. What does that mean for Utah?
- New distribution center dedicated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- SLC Council issues statement on UTA Pride bus being pulled from parade
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Identities released of Hyrum couple found dead in their home
- Utah man sues Alaska State Troopers, claims conditional job offer revoked over HIV status
- Suspect in Ogden officer-involved-shooting identified
- Two found dead after shooting at Cache County home
- Seven months into Adderall shortage, expert offers advice
- Car crashes into Tooele insurance building, no major injuries