Kate Davis dives into the news each morning with the best coworkers in all the land. She started out at KSL as a Digital Content Producer, then jumped over to the role of Associate Producer for Utah’s Morning News. After the morning show, she gets to take the reigns as Executive Producer of Utah’s Noon News, which tends to be a complete whirlwind in the best way possible. Kate loves the fast pace of the newsroom and getting to learn new things each day.
Kate lives in Millcreek with her husband and her tiny red poodle named Henry. You’ll find her climbing rocks and scouting out new hiking trails near her home, or curling up with a good book in the sun.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Speed Week on Bonneville Salt Falts is called off due to flooding from rain
- More human remains discovered in Lake Mead’s receding waters
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- Thousands of dead fish are washing up along a California river. It’s because of a…
- Can the average Utahn afford to go solar?
- UPDATED: Shots fired at indoor swap meet in West Valley City
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- President Joe Biden officially cleared to emerge from isolation following rebound Covid-19 case
- British boy dies after life support stopped at end of long legal battle between his parents…