Kelli Pierce comes to KSL News Radio from KUZZ in Bakersfield, California, where she indulged her love of old school country music at the station founded by none other than…Buck Owens! While there, she also won an Associated Press Award for Best Spot News Coverage for her reporting on the Bakersfield Heart Hospital shooting.
Prior to that, Kelli produced highly rated radio shows on KRLA and KABC in Los Angeles.
Kelli is a huge hockey fan and can’t wait to see more games in the Beehive State (when she’s not watching her beloved L.A. Kings with her husband).
For her, the best things about living in the Beehive State are the natural beauty, friendly people, great hikes, and all the cute little quail running around.
Contact Kelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Researchers believe ‘omicron’ variant will be in Utah, sooner or later
- Skier dies after crashing into snowbank at Brighton
- Newly discovered COVID variant is ‘red flag’ but US needs to learn more, Fauci says
- Stocks sink on new COVID variant; Dow loses 905 points
- Analysts expect supply chain problems to boost sales at brick and mortar stores
- Woman killed after getting into what she thought was an Uber
- Attempted robbery at West Valley hair salon leaves one injured, shooter still at large
- Renders released for Provo and Smithfield temples
- Dow drops 800 points at open as new COVID-19 variant emerges
- Festival of Trees returns to help children’s health and local hospital