Kelli Pierce comes to KSL News Radio from KUZZ in Bakersfield, California, where she indulged her love of old school country music at the station founded by none other than…Buck Owens! While there, she also won an Associated Press Award for Best Spot News Coverage for her reporting on the Bakersfield Heart Hospital shooting.
Prior to that, Kelli produced highly rated radio shows on KRLA and KABC in Los Angeles.
Kelli is a huge hockey fan and can’t wait to see more games in the Beehive State (when she’s not watching her beloved L.A. Kings with her husband).
For her, the best things about living in the Beehive State are the natural beauty, friendly people, great hikes, and all the cute little quail running around.
Contact Kelli at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- These school districts will not require masks for the final week of this school year
- Emergency order extended for drought, Utah Farm Bureau praying for rain
- One person dead, firefighter hurt in suspicious Bountiful house fire
- Several pigs dead after falling out of trailer on freeway
- New poll shows majority of Utahns are concerned about housing market
- House Republicans vote to make Elise Stefanik conference chair replacing Liz Cheney
- No masks required for the last week of school, Governor Cox says
- Sen. Romney and Rep. Curtis push bill that sets aside land in Illinois amid ‘land grab’
- Is it time to change careers? 41% of workers are considering it.
- Where to get a vaccine in Utah for 12 to 15 year olds