KellieAnn Halvorsen is a producer by profession and creative nerd by passion. She has worked with KSL Newsradio and its partners since 2018 as a radio, podcast, and content producer working on projects from The Movie Show and Inside Sources with Boyd Matheson, to The Church News Podcast. With a degree in Strategic Communications from the University of Utah, she has a talent for helping people find stories that change their life for the better.
“Be Creative. Be Bold. Be Inspiring.” – KellieAnn Halvorsen
Halvorsen is the #SaltLakeFanGirl, and a giant nerd, as she co-hosts and produces KSL Podcasts’ Fan Effect show. Her fandoms include but are not limited to Disney Parks, DC Comics, musicals, and any of the “Star” universes (Wars, Trek, Gate). Above all else, she sees herself as an Arts and storytelling advocate. Her motto in life is to “Be Creative. Be Bold. Be Inspiring.” and is excited to a part of a team where she can do just that.
Today’s Top Stories
- Southern Utah teenager dies in digging accident at state park in Kanab
- Kaysville woman scams friends and family of tax refunds
- In some instances, children as young as age 10 can work in Utah
- SLC experiences the 3rd largest rent increase in the nation
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- Division of Natural Resources offers weekly lawn watering guide
- More than $430K in drugs found stuffed in car speaker in St. George
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Man found dead from self-inflicted wound following SWAT situation
- FDA clears COVID booster shot for healthy kids ages 5 to 11