KellieAnn Halvorsen is a producer by profession and creative nerd by passion. She has worked with KSL Newsradio and its partners since 2018 as a radio, podcast, and content producer working on projects from The Movie Show and Inside Sources with Boyd Matheson, to The Church News Podcast. With a degree in Strategic Communications from the University of Utah, she has a talent for helping people find stories that change their life for the better.
“Be Creative. Be Bold. Be Inspiring.” – KellieAnn Halvorsen
Halvorsen is the #SaltLakeFanGirl, and a giant nerd, as she co-hosts and produces KSL Podcasts’ Fan Effect show. Her fandoms include but are not limited to Disney Parks, DC Comics, musicals, and any of the “Star” universes (Wars, Trek, Gate). Above all else, she sees herself as an Arts and storytelling advocate. Her motto in life is to “Be Creative. Be Bold. Be Inspiring.” and is excited to a part of a team where she can do just that.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- ‘Localscapes’ can help your lawn be water-wise
- Back to School: Spending expected to hit record highs
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Opinion: I watch the Olympics with my whole body
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- Governor Cox asks parents to vaccinate kids ages 12 and up
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- The British are coming for your children even during the pandemic
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools