Born and raised in Utah, Kira ditched the Beehive State for a stint in the Pacific Northwest. She is a graduate of the University of Oregon School of Journalism and communication. While there, Kira worked at the Daily Emerald and KLCC. She has also worked as the engagement editor for the Park Record. Kira first came to KSL as an intern and returned in 2016 as a producer and anchor. She has excelled in her short time, taking the reins of the afternoon news as its Executive Producer. In this role, Kira oversees news and storytelling for one of the biggest listening times at KSL.
You’ll always find Kira with a cup of coffee, a good book, her camera and a notebook in hand. She enjoys exploring the state she grew up in, and adventuring to new places she’s never been before. Connect with her on Instagram and Twitter.
Contact Kira directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Opinion: What kind of Americans do we want to be?
- Latter-day Saint church leaders say normal is ‘getting closer’ in Utah
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- House, tree fire in Provo under control before it could spread to nearby mountainside