Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at 10AM. As a mom of two, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been here in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her kids full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Man injured after falling off house roof in Sandy
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- Malfunction at Sandy car wash injures multiple people