Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at 10AM. As a mom of two, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been here in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her kids full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- 3 awesome reasons you’ll want to go to the Soldier Hollow Classic this year. Well, do…
- Biden to announce new eviction ban due to COVID spread
- How to pick a financial advisor | What questions do you need to ask to make sure you are…
- Heavy rain has little impact on Utah drought