Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at noon. As a mom of one, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been hear in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her daughter full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
- A different kind of fireworks: look to the skies for July 4 F35 flyover (pageviews: 6624)
- A different kind of fireworks: look to the skies for July 4 F35 flyover | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3887)
- Election Results (pageviews: 3405)
- UPDATE: Four people killed in plane crash are identified (pageviews: 3373)
- UPDATE: Four people killed in plane crash are identified | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3008)
- Seattle Police begin to retake CHOP area (pageviews: 2788)
- Gov. Herbert approves more mask mandates as cases rise (pageviews: 2559)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 2437)