Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at noon. As a mom of one, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been hear in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her daughter full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
- VIDEO: interviews of Charlie Powell available for the first time (pageviews: 5818)
- More on the lime-green puppy born in North Carolina (pageviews: 5685)
- Listen (pageviews: 4453)
- Long-time Jazz Bear speaks out for first time since firing (pageviews: 1388)
- Win $500 in Gas 3X a Day! (pageviews: 1301)
- UPDATE: Victims of Grantsville shooting identified (pageviews: 1298)
- Man kills coyote with bare hands after it attacks his son (pageviews: 1077)
- 76,000 Utahns need gold star on driver's license (pageviews: 1059)
- Developing: Homicide investigation in Grantsville 4 people confirmed dead (pageviews: 935)