Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at 10AM. As a mom of two, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been here in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her kids full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
- Amber Alert issued for missing six-year-old child (pageviews: 2509)
- Woman killed after being hit by multiple vehicles on freeway | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1453)
- Man arrested after two Latter-day Saint missionaries stabbed in Texas | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1223)
- Salt Lake City officials suspend K9 apprehension program indefinitely (pageviews: 1146)
- Utah reports a record breaking 1,198 COVID-19 cases in a single day | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1060)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 1047)
- (not set) (pageviews: 763)
- Amber Alert issued for missing six-year-old child | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 614)