Lindsay is the Host of The Mom Show on KSL NewsRadio Sundays at 10AM. As a mom of two, Lindsay is starting her motherhood journey and often shares the struggles and joys on The Mom Show.
Lindsay has worked in radio since having an internship in high school where she grew up in Southern Maine. She came to Utah to attend Utah State University and got her degree in Broadcast Journalism. After honing her radio chops, she moved to Salt Lake to continue her radio career and has been here in several on-air capacities throughout her time in Salt Lake City. She is married to her husband Austin and they love exploring the city, new restaurants and being active together. Lindsay plays tennis, lacrosse and coaches hockey while raising her kids full time.
Lindsay is active in the community and organizes a fundraising and awareness hike each year called Climb Out of the Darkness, a hike on the longest day of the year to shine as much light as possible on Postpartum Mood Disorders. Click here to get more info on Climb Out of the Darkness.
Click here to view a getting to know The Mom Show piece from Studio 5.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Time Out on the Field
- Citations against people experiencing homelessness ‘not effective’ according to…