Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…
- Deadly force deemed as justified in officer-involved shooting at Pioneer Park