Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings