Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Contact Marc at email@example.com.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
Today’s Top Stories
- Arizona couple drowns at Deer Creek Reservoir, neither wearing life vest
- Father drowns at Pineview trying to retrieve son
- Update: Three Utah cities take action against fireworks
- Southeastern Idaho has surprising and fun adventures for the whole family and you need to…
- Namath excited for Zach Wilson, says Jets fans ‘deserve’ a title
- John Stockton, Jazz legend, appears in anti-vaccine documentary trailer
- Utah Adventures Are Waiting for Your Student | Experience One of the Best Summer School…
- Mylar balloon causes fast-moving grass fire in Brigham City
- School suspends social media accounts, district investigates reason for leaving student out…
- First rabid bat of the season confirmed by health officials