Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
- Utah's number of deaths from COVID-19 jumps to 8 (pageviews: 3800)
- Emergency responders urge tourists to stay home after rescue in Emery County (pageviews: 3191)
- Catch this week's supermoon, biggest and brightest of year (pageviews: 2806)
- President Nelson calls on Latter-day Saints for "solemn assembly" (pageviews: 2368)
- Utah officials report first COVID-19 diagnosis at long-term care facility (pageviews: 2349)
- Five additional coronavirus deaths reported in Utah (pageviews: 1989)
- Utah COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations increase over weekend (pageviews: 1581)
- Salt Lake City and County mayors call for statewide shutdown (pageviews: 1083)