Marc Giauque was born and raised in Utah and graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications and a minor in Sociology. He started as an intern at KSL NewsRadio in 1991 and has been up to his neck in the news ever since, covering news from political conventions, to the Olympics, to the aftermath of hurricane Katrina.
Marc is married with three children and lives in a small town in Summit County where he moonlights as a volunteer firefighter and as an EMT for the local ambulance service.
Contact Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: Marc Giauque KSL
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges