Nick started with KSL NewsRadio as an intern in 2017, and was hired as a part-time anchor after graduating from the University of Utah with a bachelors in communication. In July 2018, he began reporting for Jeff Caplan’s Afternoon News and anchoring nightly newscasts.
Nick is a longtime fan of radio (news, talk, and sports), and considers it a privilege to work with one of the most well-known and respected stations in the area. In the time he’s been with KSL, Nick has taken full advantage of hands-on learning experiences with industry veterans such as Mary Richards, Dave Cawley, and Maria Shilaos.
Nick has worked previously as a stockbroker, outdoor industry rep, salesman, and barista (is it ‘baristo’ for a man?). In Nick’s free time, he likes to spend time with his wife and two dogs, hike, camp, backpack, snowboard, golf, and play his guitar. He loves Star Wars, audiobooks, podcasts, and dog-related memes.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings