Nick Wyatt is a producer, anchor and reporter who started with KSL NewsRadio in 2017. He was hired as a part-time anchor after completing a summer internship and graduating from the University of Utah. He cut his teeth as a full-time reporter while covering some of Utah’s biggest stories in the field. Nick enjoys working in radio: chasing down leads, talking with news makers and telling meaningful stories in creative, thought-provoking ways. He became a full-time producer in 2018 and steps in as anchor or reporter as needed. Nick previously worked as a stockbroker, outdoor industry rep, salesman, coffee barista and musical instrument support rep.
Contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- ‘Localscapes’ can help your lawn be water-wise
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Back to School: Spending expected to hit record highs
- Opinion: I watch the Olympics with my whole body
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- Governor Cox asks parents to vaccinate kids ages 12 and up
- The British are coming for your children even during the pandemic