Nick Wyatt is a producer, anchor and reporter who started with KSL NewsRadio in 2017. He was hired as a part-time anchor after completing a summer internship and graduating from the University of Utah. He cut his teeth as a full-time reporter while covering some of Utah’s biggest stories in the field. Nick enjoys working in radio: chasing down leads, talking with news makers and telling meaningful stories in creative, thought-provoking ways. He became a full-time producer in 2018 and steps in as anchor or reporter as needed. Nick previously worked as a stockbroker, outdoor industry rep, salesman, coffee barista and musical instrument support rep.
Contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Skier dies after crashing into snowbank at Brighton
- Researchers believe ‘omicron’ variant will be in Utah, sooner or later
- Newly discovered COVID variant is ‘red flag’ but US needs to learn more, Fauci says
- Woman killed after getting into what she thought was an Uber
- Stocks sink on new COVID variant; Dow loses 905 points
- Wasatch County taxpayers may be left with a big due bill due to “typo”
- Analysts expect supply chain problems to boost sales at brick and mortar stores
- Renders released for Provo and Smithfield temples
- OPINION: The Utah Jazz ticket price hike will price out the real fans
- Common ballot mistakes and how to fix them