Nick Wyatt is an associate producer for Utah’s Noon News and Jeff Caplan’s Afternoon news. He started with KSL NewsRadio in 2017 as an intern and was hired as a part-time anchor after graduating from the University of Utah with his bachelor’s degree in communication. He began reporting full-time for KSL’s afternoon news shows and anchoring nightly newscasts in July 2018. He was promoted to producer in late 2018. He also steps in as anchor or reporter as needed.
Nick loves working in radio; chasing down leads, talking with newsmakers, and telling meaningful stories in creative, thought-provoking ways. He has worked previously as a stockbroker, outdoor industry rep, salesman, coffee barista, and professional student (his degree took much longer than the 4 years it should have).
In his free time, Nick enjoys hiking with his two dogs, snowboarding, camping and backpacking with friends, Utah football games with his dad, and playing his guitar. He’s a big Star Wars nerd, loves audiobooks, and is addicted to podcasts.
Contact Nick at email@example.com.
- New details in death of Alex Cox, suspect in the murders of missing Idaho children – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5515)
- New details in death of Alex Cox, suspect in the murders of missing Idaho children (pageviews: 1647)
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on video (pageviews: 1082)
- President Nelson, other senior church leaders receive COVID-19 vaccine (pageviews: 1032)
- Instagram Links (pageviews: 910)
- Some COVID-19 vaccination appointments in Davis County were “double-booked” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 818)
- Fire at Midvale office complex ongoing, too early to determine cause – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 671)
- Mount Timpanogos hikers, rescued Monday, were in great danger – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 560)