Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife, Erica, have been married for nearly a quarter century, and they have three kids whom they love with all their hearts.
Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Opinion: What kind of Americans do we want to be?
- Latter-day Saint church leaders say normal is ‘getting closer’ in Utah
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Vernal Utah might not be on top of your vacation adventures BUT it should be: here are 3…