Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife, Erica, have been married for nearly a quarter century, and they have three kids whom they love with all their hearts.
Contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- 3 awesome reasons you’ll want to go to the Soldier Hollow Classic this year. Well, do…
- Biden to announce new eviction ban due to COVID spread
- How to pick a financial advisor | What questions do you need to ask to make sure you are…
- Heavy rain has little impact on Utah drought