Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife have been married for more than 15 years. They have two beautiful girls and a little boy.
Contact Paul at email@example.com.
- New details in death of Alex Cox, suspect in the murders of missing Idaho children – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5515)
- New details in death of Alex Cox, suspect in the murders of missing Idaho children (pageviews: 1647)
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on video (pageviews: 1082)
- President Nelson, other senior church leaders receive COVID-19 vaccine (pageviews: 1032)
- Instagram Links (pageviews: 910)
- Some COVID-19 vaccination appointments in Davis County were “double-booked” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 818)
- Fire at Midvale office complex ongoing, too early to determine cause – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 671)
- Mount Timpanogos hikers, rescued Monday, were in great danger – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 560)