Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife have been married for more than 15 years. They have two beautiful girls and a little boy.
- Utah's number of deaths from COVID-19 jumps to 8 (pageviews: 3800)
- Emergency responders urge tourists to stay home after rescue in Emery County (pageviews: 3191)
- Catch this week's supermoon, biggest and brightest of year (pageviews: 2806)
- President Nelson calls on Latter-day Saints for "solemn assembly" (pageviews: 2368)
- Utah officials report first COVID-19 diagnosis at long-term care facility (pageviews: 2349)
- Five additional coronavirus deaths reported in Utah (pageviews: 1989)
- Utah COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations increase over weekend (pageviews: 1581)
- Salt Lake City and County mayors call for statewide shutdown (pageviews: 1083)