Paul Nelson’s journalism career was fully grown right here in the Beehive State. His first job in broadcasting was at a small radio station in South Jordan in 1999. He quickly caught the bug for radio and journalism, and has been in the business ever since. He moved from that station to become a traffic reporter for several different radio stations in Salt Lake City. He then moved to KSL in 2004, learning almost every job he could. He was working full-time while studying at the University of Utah, graduating in 2005.
Paul and his wife, Erica, have been married for nearly a quarter century, and they have three kids whom they love with all their hearts.
Contact Paul at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Bus driver from Alpine School District fired over posters on the bus
- Maggie has her day in the snow
- Utah man finishes World Championship half Ironman while dying from ALS
- Parent speaks about posters found on Alpine School District bus
- Analysts: Mental health calls to Safe UT app ‘more intense’ since pandemic
- Minersville male shot and killed over “self defense” says Sheriff
- Armed robbery at an Ogden 7/11
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Shining a Light on Domestic Violence: Gabby Petito case brings DV to the forefront
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant