Robbie Bullough interned for Dave Noriega and the KSL TV sports team back in 2009, and then replaced his mentor nine years later as co-host of Cougar Sports Saturday from 12-3pm on KSL Newsradio. He is also a veteran play-by-play announcer and sideline reporter.
A two-time graduate of BYU, Robbie has earned a BA in broadcast journalism and an MBA from the Marriott School of Business. The Noblesville, Indiana native began his sports broadcasting career in 2008 and has broadcasted nine different sports on campus for BYUtv, BYU Radio, TheW.tv, IMG, and KSL Newsradio. He also spent two years as the director of broadcasting and media relations for the Ogden Raptors, a minor league affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Robbie met his wife, Anna, when the two were broadcast journalism students at BYU. She claims he originally obtained her phone number for “work purposes only,” but she’s been on speed dial ever since the two were married in 2011. Their young family of four lives in Davis County.
Facebook: Robbie Bullough
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings