Sports have always been a passion in my life. Literally from the time I was born and came home from the hospital, with a football in my hand, until the day I became and NFL QB, and even today, sports are in my DNA.
I love what sports teaches us about ourselves. We find our character and our weaknesses through sports. Sports gives us a heart as communities, it helps bring us together and pull for a common cause. It also creates rivalries, a chance to have bragging rights over our neighbors and friends.
Being able to talk everyday about sports is the dream of all dream jobs. And to do with Alex Kirry who shares my passion and who also brings such a fun and entertaining personality takes it over the top. We are committed each day to give our listeners a show like no other show, it is unrivaled, we bring an insight to sports that you can’t get any other place, entertainment to keep you laughing and content that keeps you coming back show after show.
Scott Mitchell is the co-host of Unrivaled weekdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. To contact Scott, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- With These 4 Things to Do In Moab Utah, Are You Ready for Your Next Family Adventure?
- Looking for Something Fun to do With Your Whole Family? 3 Fun Things To Do in Logan Utah
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Wasatch Academy: How This Boarding School Has Become The Model of Coronavirus Classroom…
- A Unique Utah School Combines Incredible Adventure and World-Class Education: So What Can…
- Before you book your family trip: Here’s what you need to know about Bear Lake rentals…