Aubrie Johnson, Bingham High School
“Mrs. Johnson has genuinely changed my life. Not only is she my favorite teacher but she is a friend. She is always there to listen to my problems and gives me some of the best advice i’ve ever heard. I was applying for an ambassador scholarship at Utah State and she was more than willing to write me a recommendation and was there to encourage me every step of the way in the process. When I was awarded the scholarship she gave me a big hug and it made me so happy. I eat lunch in her room with my friends every other day. We have the best conversations and she is the funniest person i’ve ever met. Mrs. Johnson is so caring, loving, passionate and she pushes you to be the best you can be. Mrs. Johnson deserves the world but that isn’t possible so she deserves these tickets.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- What vital signs will show us that the Great Salt Lake is improving?