Hollie colucci, Foothills elementary
Oct 6, 2022, 10:49 AM | Updated: Oct 21, 2022, 2:38 pm
“Mrs colucci loves all of her students and they feel it. She tries to make sure everyone has a friend. She is sometimes their friend. Kids in her class look forward to being with her.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Lawyer: Trump indicted; 1st ex-president charged with crime
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Former Unified police chief discusses how police respond to copycat situations
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial