Kaisa Mortensen, Falcon Ridge Elementary
Feb 14, 2023, 3:00 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 4:33 pm
“Miss M is by far the most kind, accepting and energetic teacher! Kindergarten is such an important grade to start off how exciting school can be. She sets the tone perfectly. She greats every child with love and happiness to see them. She goes out of her way to make sure every child feels comfortable and has fun. My son really struggled with going to school. But she helped change that! She is one teacher that every child will remember.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Deer Valley yurt explosion, four sent to hospital
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Utah AG claims ESG or ‘climate investing’ contributed to SVB collapse