Katie Pearce, Rolling Meadows Elementary
Jul 29, 2022, 8:32 AM | Updated: Aug 25, 2022, 8:47 pm
“Ms. Pearce has the ability to teach to the way each individual child learns.
She focuses on the child, not a one style fits all approach.
She was nominated by several students for the Excel teaching award and won the award in 2018.
The district featured her in a video about her classroom management skills that they show in seminars and on youtube.
A teacher from New York City who had watched the video sent her a Crystal Apple to thank her for helping him in his classroom.
She is loved by faculty, parents and students.
Teaching is her love, not her job. She has wanted to teach since the 4th grade. She is now entering her 14th year of teaching.”
SUSAN H PEARCE
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows