Katie Pearce, Rolling Meadows Elementary
“Ms. Pearce has the ability to teach to the way each individual child learns.
She focuses on the child, not a one style fits all approach.
She was nominated by several students for the Excel teaching award and won the award in 2018.
The district featured her in a video about her classroom management skills that they show in seminars and on youtube.
A teacher from New York City who had watched the video sent her a Crystal Apple to thank her for helping him in his classroom.
She is loved by faculty, parents and students.
Teaching is her love, not her job. She has wanted to teach since the 4th grade. She is now entering her 14th year of teaching.”
SUSAN H PEARCE
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties