Lisa Johnson, Butterfield Canyon Elementary
Feb 20, 2023, 9:55 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 10:46 am
“She makes every child feel so special. She encourages them with the cutest notes to tell them how great they are on their homework. She puts all her effort and care into each child. She got my grandson on reading level in no time at all by all her extra hard work and concern.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- One person trapped following avalanche in Pole Canyon
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting