Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Feb 15, 2023, 9:25 AM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:25 pm
“He is very supportive, and even when he’s going through something he puts on a good face everyday. He is always kind and you can tell he cares for all his students.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- When is the right age to retire?
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help