Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Feb 15, 2023, 8:42 AM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:36 pm
“Mr. Taylor never shies away from the hard things in life. Whenever a student has a problem or question, he always does his best to help and in the kindest way possible. Even as busy and stressing as his life is, he sacrifices every moment of peace for meaningful experiences for his family and students.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides
- Seven Canyons Fountain will be ‘reimagined’ into dry art feature
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws