Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Feb 15, 2023, 8:41 AM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:38 pm
“He is incredible and puts up with all of our problems. He is Incredibly helpful and amazing. He doesn’t get mad and is always keen on helping us get through our problems.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help