Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Feb 15, 2023, 8:24 PM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:05 pm
“He has gone through so much in his life, especially this past year, but he always finds the time for his students. He helps us grow in our vocal talents and in life. He is one of the best choir teachers I have ever had. He shows love for each and everyone of his students and always always makes sure we know that he loves us and wants to help us become better singers and musicians.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped