Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
“Mr Taylor does goes above and beyond for his students. He provides us with the coolest opportunities, and dedicates hours and hours of his extra time to rehearse with us. I am so lucky to call myself part of his choirs, he is so talented and has an amazing connection with his students.”
“He has gone through so many hardships with his family, and health issues in the past 5 years, but especially this year. He deserves this honor so much. We as his students see all the great work he does, but I think he needs to be recognized as we see him, from our community as well.”
“He is a fantastic person and an even better teacher. I would not be where I am today without Mr Taylor. We are so grateful for him.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Suspect dead, officer injured after shootout in Springville