Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
“Mr. Taylor has gone through so much these past five years. Three members of his immediate family, including himself, have gone through cancer, along with a family death. Despite how much he has going on in his private life, he dedicates so much time and energy to the choir program at Copper Hills. He makes sure we’re on task, makes sure we’re learning as much about music as we can, helps us reach our full musical potential, and makes sure we have fun doing it. He puts a lot of effort into knowing his students, and he values all of his choirs equally. He makes sure there’s absolutely no favoritism in his teaching, and that every student in his choirs feel welcome. He also teaches AP Music Theory, and has a very high student passing rate on the AP test. Mr. Taylor is a phenomenal teacher, and he deserves to be recognized for his absolute dedication to choir and perseverance through personal struggle.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- 70-year-old construction worker dies after worksite fall
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- Man stranded in Warner Valley slot canyon is in serious condition