Marc Taylor, Copper hills high school
Feb 15, 2023, 11:13 AM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:14 pm
“He consistently comes to class despite his wife and himself having cancer. He family has been through so much and he is incredibly brave.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- A third person has died after a multi-car crash in Box Elder
- Nashville school shooter had drawn maps, done surveillance
- Lake effect snow causes school delays, remote learning in northern Utah
- Man suing Gwyneth Paltrow for $300,000+ to testify in Utah ski crash trial
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- What vital signs will show us that the Great Salt Lake is improving?