Marc Taylor, Copper Hills High School
Feb 15, 2023, 11:09 AM | Updated: Feb 17, 2023, 12:15 pm
“He is always so happy and kind. Even when he is having a rough day, he is so patient with us, and always manages a smile. He is so supportive of all of us, and you can tell that he really cares. He makes class so fun, while also helping us to do our very best.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- When is the right age to retire?
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Utah County’s rapid population growth causing growing pains
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week