Melissa Cummings, Jordan Ridge
Feb 17, 2023, 8:03 PM | Updated: Feb 24, 2023, 3:19 pm
“My son has special needs and can be challenging. Mrs Cummings has been the most supportive, patient and loving teacher I have ever come across. Her classroom is always abuzz with learning, friendship and love amongst the students. She goes to great lengths to make sure each child is taught to the highest standard. We feel like the luckiest parents on earth that our son gets to work with her. She is making a huge difference and making the world a kinder place.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides
- Seven Canyons Fountain will be ‘reimagined’ into dry art feature
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws