Rachel Teasley, East Midvale Elementary School
Apr 5, 2023, 2:10 PM | Updated: Apr 20, 2023, 12:36 pm
“Rachel works very hard to make sure that all students at her school are successful and growing in their academics. While she was team lead for her second grade colleagues, Rachel came up with a monthly data spreadsheet in order to track all of the second graders reading and math data. It was there that conversations were had to help improve Each teachers approach to make sure that every student was making the academic gains they needed to. The school has since adopted her idea and made it a schoolwide initiative to help facilitate growth and reflection for all teachers at her school. Teachers are willing to adapt and grow in order to support their students, and Rachel is very passionate about making that happen.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Herriman couple ‘lucky to be alive’ after socket smashes windshield
- Public comment period approved for quarry in Parley’s Canyon
- Citing rising rivers, Sandy Mayor issues emergency declaration
- Source: Congressman Chris Stewart will resign, special election dates not known
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Warning signs posted after kneeboarder seen on swift runoff
- Debt-ceiling deal would require people work longer for SNAP benefits