Taylor Dumas, Terra Linda Elementary
Mar 25, 2022, 6:52 AM | Updated: May 23, 2022, 2:05 pm
“Taylor is so great with my son Justin. She has been his teacher for the past 3 years in the Stride program with him being on the Autism Spectrum Mrs Dumas is so patient and kind to all her kids in the class they are all special needs. She reaches out to me with his performance or if he needs attention in some way. She is honest and caring about his IEP for the school year and makes sure he excells at his strenghts and works with his weaknesses. I want to say thank you to Taylor and she desevers to be recognized for all that she does not only for my son but all the kids she teaches thank you.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lawyers of man who lost lawsuit against Gwyneth Paltrow may try for new trial
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Alta wins the race to 800 inches, more snow expected Friday afternoon
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Former President Trump was indicted Thursday, what it means
- Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square will be joined by international singers this weekend
- As the snow melts, cases of canine giardia can increase
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash