SHOWS + PODCASTS
Upholding Valor: New Podcast To Honor Utah’s Veterans
Utah’s veterans are a state treasure. Their experience, ability, and dedication are of incalculable benefit to our community. KSL NewsRadio and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System are proud to present a new podcast series about Utah’s veterans called Upholding Valor.
Healing Veterans in Body, Mind, & Spirit
Upholding Valor is hosted by VA Salt Lake City Communications Director Jill Atwood. She knows this is something the veteran community really needs. “We need to be more proactive, and we need to be more transparent. We need to talk about the good things that we do.”
Unmatched Expertise For Our Veterans
Upholding Valor draws expert guests from the VA community of doctors and specialists. This ensures the information is always current and correct. These experts discuss veteran health care issues with expertise, candor, and depth. This makes Upholding Valor a must- watch resource for veterans and their families.
A Debt We Can Repay
This care represents a portion of the debt owed to the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. As Saunders explains: “Veterans have earned this care. They served and earned this care and so many veterans are not taking advantage of it.”
How To Get The Upholding Valor Podcast
Episodes of Upholding Valor are posted twice monthly. To subscribe, go to ksl360.com/veterans
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date