Nothing quite says “game day” like serving up some super snacks. Whether it’s wings, nachos, burgers or chips, we all have a favorite go-to for the big game.
According to Better Homes and Gardens, the number one choice for Super Bowl game day snacking last year was chips and dip. But we wanted to know what scores with Utah football fans.
Choose your favorite below. After you take the poll, look for a special discount from our partners at Macey’s!
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below (pageviews: 3680)
- Utahns 16+ with co-morbidities eligible "effective immediately" for vaccine (pageviews: 3493)
- Local health officials update COVID-19 numbers, discuss "vaccine hunters" (pageviews: 2561)
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2031)
- Sand Ridge Jr. High parents want clarification after librarian used racist phrase (pageviews: 1109)
- Kearns woman reportedly kidnapped and murdered because she ‘knew too much’ – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1011)
- Local health officials update COVID-19 numbers, discuss “vaccine hunters” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 984)
- Hot Air Balloon in southern Utah forced into 'wet landing' (pageviews: 911)