Devin Thorpe, Democrat for 3rd District
Democratic Party candidate Devin Thorpe is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Utah’s 3rd Congressional District.
Thorpe was born in Provo. He earned a bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah in 1989 and earned a graduate degree from Cornell University in 1993. Thorpe’s career experience includes working as an author, speaker, journalist, chief financial officer, and as an investment-bank founder. He’s also been involved in helping non-profits.
Thorpe and his wife, Gail, have one son.
You can find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure
- LGBTQ advocacy groups to file lawsuit over Utah’s transgender-related surgery law
- Crash in Uintah County claims the life of a 19-year-old man
- Officer-involved shooting in Iron County
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk