John Molnar, Libertarian for 4th District
Candidate for 4th District
A native of San Diego, John Molnar, 28, of Eagle Mountain, is running as a Libertarian and is an Iraq War veteran.
- According to the candidate, all politicians and their families will receive their health care at the their local Veteran Affairs hospitals. “No exceptions.”
- Also, all politicians and judges can serve no more than 20 years in office and must retire by age 65.
- “Persons holding political or judicial offices shall no longer have any immunity from lawsuits and shall make no laws that apply to themselves any differently than they do to the common people.”
Watch his campaign video here.
Find out more about his policy platform here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Salt Lake County says it has decreased water-use on its golf courses
- Utah County announces first female chief investigator
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- ‘Senseless crime’: The victims of July Fourth shootings