John Molnar, Libertarian for 4th District
Candidate for 4th District
A native of San Diego, John Molnar, 28, of Eagle Mountain, is running as a Libertarian and is an Iraq War veteran.
- According to the candidate, all politicians and their families will receive their health care at the their local Veteran Affairs hospitals. “No exceptions.”
- Also, all politicians and judges can serve no more than 20 years in office and must retire by age 65.
- “Persons holding political or judicial offices shall no longer have any immunity from lawsuits and shall make no laws that apply to themselves any differently than they do to the common people.”
Watch his campaign video here.
Find out more about his policy platform here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Moscow police say 6th person on lease isn’t involved in Idaho homicides
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Back-to-back winter storms bring heavy snow, critical fire conditions to the West
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Fiercely self-sufficient Hell’s Backbone cafe owners turn to public for help