Kael Weston, Democrat for 2nd District
Democratic Party candidate Kael Weston is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District.
Weston attended the University of Utah and earned a master’s degree at Cambridge University. He served for more than a decade in the U.S. State Department, including seven years in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The State Department honored him with the secretary of state’s award for heroism.
He has taught at the college level in Utah and in Virginia at Marine Corps University. He is also an author and writes monthly for the Salt Lake Tribune. He also contributes to other national publications.
You can find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah homes have some of the highest levels of radon gas
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Semi driver dies after driving off side of roadway
- Draper City suing Geneva Rock, the mining company at Point of the Mountain
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one