Rep. John Curtis, Republican for 3rd District
Incumbent Republican John Curtis is a member of the U.S. House and represents Utah’s 3rd Congressional District. He’s running for re-election.Curtis was first elected to the office in a special election on Nov. 7, 2017, to replace Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz.
Curtis graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in business management in 1985. He was the chief executive officer and partner at Action Target Company.
Curtis served two terms as the mayor of Provo from 2010-2017.
Curtis and his wife, Sue, have six children and seven grandchildren.
Find more information here.
Today’s Top Stories
- FBI seeking information on whereabouts of serial bank robber
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- Salt Lake City Police investigating shooting at Meadows Park
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Salt Lake County DA discusses Biden’s pardon of marijuana possession
- Search for wanted fugitive in Tooele is unsuccessful
- ‘I guess we were meant to be there,’ says woman who saved driver from car fire
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Biden to pardon all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession in first major steps…
- Utah debates: Here’s how 3rd District candidates stand on the issues (Rep. John Curtis…