Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Becky helps oversee our website, the KSL NewsRadio app, our social media accounts and some podcasts. She is also the co-host of FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic. More recently, Becky reported and hosted the podcast Hope In Darkness: The Josh Holt Story. All 12 episodes are free to listen anywhere you get podcasts.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast as well as a regional Murrow for feature reporting. She also was a member of the team that won a national Murrow in social media for the Cold podcast.
Contact Becky at email@example.com.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
Today’s Top Stories
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- With These 4 Things to Do In Moab Utah, Are You Ready for Your Next Family Adventure?
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Looking for Something Fun to do With Your Whole Family? 3 Fun Things To Do in Logan Utah
- Wasatch Academy: How This Boarding School Has Become The Model of Coronavirus Classroom…
- A Unique Utah School Combines Incredible Adventure and World-Class Education: So What Can…