Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Between then and 2021, she co-hosted FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic, and reported and hosted the podcast Hope In Darkness: The Josh Holt Story. All 12 episodes are free to listen anywhere you get podcasts.
These days, you can find her running around like a madwoman as the news director of KSL NewsRadio. If it sounds a lot like herding cats, it’s because it is. But they are the BEST cats in the business, and she knows it.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast, and regional Murrows for feature reporting and best podcast. She also was a member of the team that won a national Murrow in social media for the Cold podcast.
Contact Becky at email@example.com.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process