Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Becky helps oversee our website, the KSL NewsRadio app, our social media accounts and some podcasts. She is also the co-host of FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast as well as a regional Murrow for feature reporting.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
- Utah's number of deaths from COVID-19 jumps to 8 (pageviews: 3800)
- Emergency responders urge tourists to stay home after rescue in Emery County (pageviews: 3191)
- Catch this week's supermoon, biggest and brightest of year (pageviews: 2806)
- President Nelson calls on Latter-day Saints for "solemn assembly" (pageviews: 2368)
- Utah officials report first COVID-19 diagnosis at long-term care facility (pageviews: 2349)
- Five additional coronavirus deaths reported in Utah (pageviews: 1989)
- Utah COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations increase over weekend (pageviews: 1581)
- Salt Lake City and County mayors call for statewide shutdown (pageviews: 1083)