Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Becky helps oversee our website, the KSL NewsRadio app, our social media accounts and some podcasts. She is also the co-host of FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic. More recently, Becky reported and hosted the podcast Hope In Darkness: The Josh Holt Story. All 12 episodes are free to listen anywhere you get podcasts.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast as well as a regional Murrow for feature reporting.
Contact Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
- Ex-police chief speaks out on shooting of 13-year-old Linden Cameron | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1927)
- Woman killed after being hit by multiple vehicles on freeway | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1389)
- Utah to report 1,198 new COVID-19 cases (pageviews: 1200)
- Several schools in three districts will close for two weeks due to COVID-19 cases | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1146)
- Salt Lake City officials suspend K9 apprehension program indefinitely (pageviews: 1104)
- Utah reports a record breaking 1,198 COVID-19 cases in a single day | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1099)
- 'There is miles of graffiti': Zion, Dixie Forest rangers report vandalism (pageviews: 1053)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 889)