Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Becky helps oversee our website, the KSL NewsRadio app, our social media accounts and some podcasts. She is also the co-host of FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic. More recently, Becky reported and hosted the podcast Hope In Darkness: The Josh Holt Story. All 12 episodes are free to listen anywhere you get podcasts.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast as well as a regional Murrow for feature reporting. She also was a member of the team that won a national Murrow in social media for the Cold podcast.
Contact Becky at email@example.com.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Opinion: I watch the Olympics with my whole body
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Back to School: Spending expected to hit record highs
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- Power outage affecting North Salt Lake
- Olympics Latest: Iran’s Geraei wins Greco-Roman 67kg gold
- Traffic Alert: 500 South will be delayed near U of U campus