Eric Butler is a long-time radio veteran, from the ripe-old age of 16, with most of it devoted to country music until he moved to Utah a few years ago from New Mexico. In fact, he still hosts a weekly country oldies show back in his old state and is happiest listening to some combination of the Statler Brothers, Rosanne Cash and Earl Thomas Conley.
He’s also a sportswriter when away from KSL and has covered everything imaginable in the past 20 years. When he’s got some free time, Eric sits on the couch dreaming of a drive to Pocatello for some Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
Contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Looking for Something Fun to do With Your Whole Family? 3 Fun Things To Do in Logan Utah
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- Wasatch Academy: How This Boarding School Has Become The Model of Coronavirus Classroom…
- With These 4 Things to Do In Moab Utah, Are You Ready for Your Next Family Adventure?
- Missionaries in Bolivia transferred to other missions
- Latter-day Saint church leaders say normal is ‘getting closer’ in Utah
- “Euthanize the police dog” Social Media calls to cancel Paw Patrol