Eric Butler is a long-time radio veteran, from the ripe-old age of 16, with most of it devoted to country music until he moved to Utah a few years ago from New Mexico. In fact, he still hosts a weekly country oldies show back in his old state and is happiest listening to some combination of the Statler Brothers, Rosanne Cash and Earl Thomas Conley.
He’s also a sportswriter when away from KSL and has covered everything imaginable in the past 20 years. When he’s got some free time, Eric sits on the couch dreaming of a drive to Pocatello for some Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings