Eric Butler is a long-time radio veteran, from the ripe-old age of 16, with most of it devoted to country music until he moved to Utah a few years ago from New Mexico. In fact, he still hosts a weekly country oldies show back in his old state and is happiest listening to some combination of the Statler Brothers, Rosanne Cash and Earl Thomas Conley.
He’s also a sportswriter when away from KSL and has covered everything imaginable in the past 20 years. When he’s got some free time, Eric sits on the couch dreaming of a drive to Pocatello for some Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
Contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Researchers believe ‘omicron’ variant will be in Utah, sooner or later
- Skier dies after crashing into snowbank at Brighton
- Newly discovered COVID variant is ‘red flag’ but US needs to learn more, Fauci says
- Stocks sink on new COVID variant; Dow loses 905 points
- Analysts expect supply chain problems to boost sales at brick and mortar stores
- Attempted robbery at West Valley hair salon leaves one injured, shooter still at large
- Woman killed after getting into what she thought was an Uber
- Dow drops 800 points at open as new COVID-19 variant emerges
- Renders released for Provo and Smithfield temples
- Here’s why your ticket price out of SLC seems so high right now