Eric Butler is a long-time radio veteran, from the ripe-old age of 16, with most of it devoted to country music until he moved to Utah a few years ago from New Mexico. In fact, he still hosts a weekly country oldies show back in his old state and is happiest listening to some combination of the Statler Brothers, Rosanne Cash and Earl Thomas Conley.
He’s also a sportswriter when away from KSL and has covered everything imaginable in the past 20 years. When he’s got some free time, Eric sits on the couch dreaming of a drive to Pocatello for some Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
Contact Eric at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Opinion: I watch the Olympics with my whole body
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- Back to School: Spending expected to hit record highs
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- Power outage affecting North Salt Lake
- Traffic Alert: 500 South will be delayed near U of U campus
- Olympics Latest: Iran’s Geraei wins Greco-Roman 67kg gold