Eric Butler is a long-time radio veteran, from the ripe-old age of 16, with most of it devoted to country music until he moved to Utah a few years ago from New Mexico. In fact, he still hosts a weekly country oldies show back in his old state and is happiest listening to some combination of the Statler Brothers, Rosanne Cash and Earl Thomas Conley.
He’s also a sportswriter when away from KSL and has covered everything imaginable in the past 20 years. When he’s got some free time, Eric sits on the couch dreaming of a drive to Pocatello for some Jack-In-The-Box tacos.
Contact Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- Car removed from a giant sinkhole that was created by broken water main
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- 5 Things to Remember About Fire Safety in Your Home