Jeff fell in love with Utah when he fell in love with a Utahn. Now married for eight years, his love affair with the Beehive State continues.
For most of his broadcasting career, Jeff woke-up New York City every morning on WCBS Newsradio. He reported live on the rise of Rudy Giuliani, the reign of the Yankees, and the fall of the twin towers. His broadcast on September 11th was curated by the 9/11 Memorial Museum, visited by millions of tourists each year in New York.
Jeff left broadcasting during the dot-com era, after his photography website became a global brand in professional photography. But the place he’s always been most comfortable is a newsroom. Jeff’s lifelong news addiction began at age 11, when his parents got a subscription to Newsweek magazine. He still ends each day reading multiple newspapers on his iPad.
Jeff and his wife Heather live in Davis County, a bike ride away from their granddaughter in Syracuse.
To contact Jeff, email email@example.com.
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2439)
- Ex-police chief speaks out on shooting of 13-year-old Linden Cameron | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1853)
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map (pageviews: 1567)
- Ex-police chief speaks out on shooting of 13-year-old Linden Cameron (pageviews: 1405)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 1309)
- Student creates petition for Davis School District to keep hybrid schedule (pageviews: 1061)
- Provo, Orem to move to "orange" during COVID-19 uptick (pageviews: 899)
- Gov. Herbert extends COVID-19 State of Emergency (pageviews: 863)