Jeff fell in love with Utah when he fell in love with a Utahn. Now married for eight years, his love affair with the Beehive State continues.
For most of his broadcasting career, Jeff woke-up New York City every morning on WCBS Newsradio. He reported live on the rise of Rudy Giuliani, the reign of the Yankees, and the fall of the twin towers. His broadcast on September 11th was curated by the 9/11 Memorial Museum, visited by millions of tourists each year in New York.
Jeff left broadcasting during the dot-com era, after his photography website became a global brand in professional photography. But the place he’s always been most comfortable is a newsroom. Jeff’s lifelong news addiction began at age 11, when his parents got a subscription to Newsweek magazine. He still ends each day reading multiple newspapers on his iPad.
Jeff and his wife Heather live in Davis County, a bike ride away from their granddaughter in Syracuse.
To contact Jeff, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father drowns at Pineview trying to retrieve son
- Arizona couple drowns at Deer Creek Reservoir, neither wearing life vest
- Supreme Court rules in favor of NCAA athletes
- Utah Adventures Are Waiting for Your Student | Experience One of the Best Summer School…
- How the 2020 recession in the US is affecting Americans in 2021 and into the future –…
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- 6 common questions about treasury management services
- Cedar City Utah is your next weekend vacation | 6 awesome outdoor adventures you and your…
- Why this Prime Day may fall flat for Amazon’s stock
- Southeastern Idaho has surprising and fun adventures for the whole family and you need to…