Jeff fell in love with Utah when he fell in love with a Utahn. Now married for eight years, his love affair with the Beehive State continues.
For most of his broadcasting career, Jeff woke-up New York City every morning on WCBS Newsradio. He reported live on the rise of Rudy Giuliani, the reign of the Yankees, and the fall of the twin towers. His broadcast on September 11th was curated by the 9/11 Memorial Museum, visited by millions of tourists each year in New York.
Jeff left broadcasting during the dot-com era, after his photography website became a global brand in professional photography. But the place he’s always been most comfortable is a newsroom. Jeff’s lifelong news addiction began at age 11, when his parents got a subscription to Newsweek magazine. He still ends each day reading multiple newspapers on his iPad.
Jeff and his wife Heather live in Davis County, a bike ride away from their granddaughter in Syracuse.
- 3,100 homes evacuated in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake (pageviews: 13356)
- Update: Evacuations extended in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 13319)
- Fireworks spark fire, force evacuations in Traverse Mountain area | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 7554)
- Lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake; some Saratoga Springs neighborhoods evacuated | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5541)
- Fireworks spark fire, force evacuations in Traverse Mountain area (pageviews: 3238)
- 3,100 homes evacuated in Saratoga Springs after lightning sparks fire near Utah Lake | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2854)
- Update: Suspected shooters from Provo protest arrested in SLC (pageviews: 2829)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2814)