Michele received her B.A. from Westminster College in Salt Lake City, and went on to start her career in broadcasting at KSL TV. Michele was hired as a video editor in TV News as well as other special projects. Shortly after she was hired she expanded her duties to work as a broadcast graphic designer and video editor.
Eventually she moved on to host, co-produce and do the art direction for a lifestyles television show. Michele really enjoyed the new challenge working on the show. Michele has worked on numerous projects in front of and behind the camera over the years and loves both roles.
After some time off to start a family, Michele returned to KSL in 2016, this time working for NewsRadio as a radio traffic reporter. She enjoys reporting the latest traffic to the listeners and is proud to be a part of Triple Team Traffic weekday afternoons. Her newest endeavor is writing for KSL Newsradio’s Digital Content Team and she couldn’t be happier to contribute to the written content.
KSL is a second family to Michele and she feels like she’s returned home.
Michele is a trained artist and especially loves painting with oils. She also loves the outdoor opportunities that are abundant here along the Wasatch Front. She loves music, reading & spending time with her friends & family.
She considers her biggest accomplishment being a mother to her two beautiful children, a daughter and son.
Contact Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- Cash is king after a natural disaster or similar emergency
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Car removed from a giant sinkhole that was created by broken water main
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake