Mitch Harper is a radio host of Cougar Sports Saturday and the Cougar Tracks podcast for KSL Newsradio.
Having covered the Cougars professionally since 2014, Harper has become one of the go-to voices in BYU coverage the past five years. Mitch was born in Salt Lake City and has followed Cougar sports his entire life.
Mitch began his sports radio career in Salt Lake City in 2014. In 2017, Mitch became a host of a daily BYU-centric show in the market covering the in’s and out’s of the Cougars. Along with hosting, Mitch has also produced some of the top shows in the Salt Lake City sports radio market as an Executive Producer.
When Mitch isn’t covering BYU sports, he loves catching a movie with his three kids, traveling with his wife, Maddie, and making people laugh.
Contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- 3 awesome reasons you’ll want to go to the Soldier Hollow Classic this year. Well, do…
- Biden to announce new eviction ban due to COVID spread
- How to pick a financial advisor | What questions do you need to ask to make sure you are…
- Heavy rain has little impact on Utah drought