Mitch Harper is a radio host of Cougar Sports Saturday and the Cougar Tracks podcast for KSL Newsradio.
Having covered the Cougars professionally since 2014, Harper has become one of the go-to voices in BYU coverage the past five years. Mitch was born in Salt Lake City and has followed Cougar sports his entire life.
Mitch began his sports radio career in Salt Lake City in 2014. In 2017, Mitch became a host of a daily BYU-centric show in the market covering the in’s and out’s of the Cougars. Along with hosting, Mitch has also produced some of the top shows in the Salt Lake City sports radio market as an Executive Producer.
When Mitch isn’t covering BYU sports, he loves catching a movie with his three kids, traveling with his wife, Maddie, and making people laugh.
Contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- West Valley City shooting leaves child in critical condition
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Springville shooting: Suspect identified, teenage girl on life support, police say
- Two teens dead in North Ogden crash after police pursuit
- UPDATE: Provo Police file charges against a man who allegedly threatened a school
- Suspect in death of Pleasant Grove woman identified as her biological son
- One person dead in reported murder-suicide in Springville, Utah
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Utah homes at risk of having dangerous levels of radon gas
- Cash is king after a natural disaster or similar emergency