Mitch Harper is a radio host of Cougar Sports Saturday and the Cougar Tracks podcast for KSL Newsradio.
Having covered the Cougars professionally since 2014, Harper has become one of the go-to voices in BYU coverage the past five years. Mitch was born in Salt Lake City and has followed Cougar sports his entire life.
Mitch began his sports radio career in Salt Lake City in 2014. In 2017, Mitch became a host of a daily BYU-centric show in the market covering the in’s and out’s of the Cougars. Along with hosting, Mitch has also produced some of the top shows in the Salt Lake City sports radio market as an Executive Producer.
When Mitch isn’t covering BYU sports, he loves catching a movie with his three kids, traveling with his wife, Maddie, and making people laugh.
Contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process