Randall Jeppesen joined the KSL News team full-time in 2004 after doing some occasional work for the station while finishing up his college degree at BYU.
During his time at KSL, Randall has won multiple regional Edward R. Murrow awards for his Radio storytelling. The awards range from the best use of sound to the best investigative reporting piece when compared to reporters in other large western markets such as Phoenix and Denver. Randall has also won numerous local awards including best radio reporter from the Society of Professional Journalists in Utah.
Randall started his broadcasting career as a news host for KBYI/KRIC in Rexburg, Idaho while studying broadcasting at Ricks College. At the same time he also got to indulge his love of sports as he called play-by-play for the Vikings baseball team on the student station KWBH.
More recently Randall jumped into television broadcasting making regular appearances on KSL 5 TV to go along with his daily reports on KSL NewsRadio. Randall’s work also shows up in print as he regularly contributes to content in the Deseret News.
Randall grew up in Southeastern Idaho and still loves trips back home. He also enjoys the great outdoors in Utah as well as attending all types of sporting events.
Randall has lived most of his life in the mountain west region of the United States and hates to be away from the mountains for too long. However he has spent short periods of time living in New York City; Hamm, Germany; and Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
Contact Randall at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police look for Laundrie in reserve; Petito still not found
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Part of Lindon goes on lockdown as police look for suspect
- Attorney: Person of interest in Gabby Petito case is now missing
- Breaking: Paraglider crash in Draper claims one life
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- The latest in the case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Destructive TikTok licks trend hits Utah schools
- Gabby Petito’s family and police urge her fiancé to come forward with any information…