Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
Contact Sheryl at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost
- Drive-in movie theaters could be here to stay!
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Jewish leaders praise Entrata for building bridges after company founder sends anti-Semitic email
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties