Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings