Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
Contact Sheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- “A pandemic of the unvaccinated:” Gov. Cox, state leaders update Utah COVID-19 status
- Bear Lake Idaho: 3 surprising facts you never knew
- Demand is driving home prices in Utah through the roof
- Two more Utahns have been arrested for their involvement in Capitol riot
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- Utah Department of Health releases COVID-19 recommendations for schools
- 3 awesome reasons you’ll want to go to the Soldier Hollow Classic this year. Well, do…
- Biden to announce new eviction ban due to COVID spread
- How to pick a financial advisor | What questions do you need to ask to make sure you are…
- Heavy rain has little impact on Utah drought