Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
Contact Sheryl at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Heated driveways are a modern wonder, but what else can you do with radiant heating around…
- Church missionary serving in Alabama injured in a shooting
- How to tell if it’s time for a ‘sleep divorce’
- A man jumped out of taxiing airplane at Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport
- U of U Utes win first Pac-12 championship; heading to the Rose Bowl
- Two-vehicle accident near Hurricane sends 3 people to the hospital
- New US travel rules: What you need to know about the changes prompted by Omicron
- Utah, Utah State to play in conference title games this weekend
- Two Church missionaries killed in head-on collision
- Odgen police arrest man after making threats toward his family, police