Sheryl was News Director for 15 years at KSL Newsradio before moving to an all digital role as Director of Audience development in January of 2018. Sheryl is often recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and the Radio Television Digital News Association, and is a current Regional Director and board member of RTDNA, as well as the Utah Headliners, the local SPJ chapter. In 2004 she won an Edward R. Murrow award for the Best News Reporting in a series for a piece on children growing up in drug homes. She enjoys comic book movies, cheering for the University of Utah teams and carbs.
Contact Sheryl at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Opinion: What kind of Americans do we want to be?
- Latter-day Saint church leaders say normal is ‘getting closer’ in Utah
- Vernal Utah might not be on top of your vacation adventures BUT it should be: here are 3…
- Wasatch Academy: How This Boarding School Has Become The Model of Coronavirus Classroom…
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School