Taun was raised around agriculture, and his first job was on a local farm. Since then, he has continued to work in and with the local green industry and still enjoys working directly in the soil. Educationally, Taun has a B.S. of Ornamental Horticulture and an M.S. in Plant Science. He currently is employed by Utah State University Extension as a horticulturist. He primarily works in Utah County with commercial fruit and vegetable growers. He also helps homeowners and hobbyists with their gardening questions.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings