Utah Girl Scouts now sell cookies online
UTAH — You’ll want to let out your belts, the Girl Scouts of Utah are now selling their famous cookies online. The website is national, but it’s the first time Utah girls will use it to upload videos, stories and goals.
Calile Birdsall-Chamber, Vice President of Marketing, said the cookies have always been a chance for the girls to learn about the business.
“It’s online money management and revenue projections,” Birdsall-Chamber said, “Kind of getting them into a little more stem, online marketing and everything everyone else is doing in the twenty-first century.”
It also gives the girls a chance to sell their cookies to family and friends in different states, widening their customer base from neighborhoods to the rest of the world.
“Everyone is very excited,” Birdsall-Chamber said.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered