New Sober Living Program in Utah for Operation Rio Grande
Murray, UT—Salt Lake County Mayor Ben McAdams and House Speaker Greg Hughes announced the new sober living housing program on Monday.
It places people in safe, affordable housing while continuing to receive treatment for substance use.
The sober living voucher program, in partnership with the Department of Workforce Services, pays housing costs for eligible clients as they look for jobs and get back on their feet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Three schools in Tooele went into lockdown Tuesday afternoon
- New scam in Duchesne County includes threat on life of a family member
- Interim superintendent is named for Salt Lake City School District