Long lines for “Hamilton” tickets in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — Many people have been waiting months for this. The Broadway musical “Hamilton” continues to sell out across the country, and now, it’s coming to the Eccles Theater in Salt Lake City.
The show runs from April 11-May 6. Tickets went on sale Friday morning, Feb. 9.
If you don’t get tickets Friday, there’s still hope. “Hamilton” holds a ticket drawing before every show, and additional inventory will be released if it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- U of U community reacts to discovery of hidden cameras in campus bathrooms
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in
- Storm bringing wind and snow to northern Utah