Long lines for “Hamilton” tickets in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — Many people have been waiting months for this. The Broadway musical “Hamilton” continues to sell out across the country, and now, it’s coming to the Eccles Theater in Salt Lake City.
The show runs from April 11-May 6. Tickets went on sale Friday morning, Feb. 9.
If you don’t get tickets Friday, there’s still hope. “Hamilton” holds a ticket drawing before every show, and additional inventory will be released if it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Supreme Court widens state power over tribes. What does it mean for Utah?
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…