Polls: Utah Democrats like Romney, Cox
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s true. A new poll shows Utah Democrats like Mitt Romney and Spencer Cox.
To be sure, Utah Democrats like them as men, and not necessarily as Republican candidates.
Utah Policy polls give the U.S. Senate nominee a 50-39 percent approval to disapproval rating, and 43-38 for the lesser-known lieutenant governor who may run for governor.
Utahns, including Democrats, remember Romney for saving the 2002 Olympics.
Cox has embraced gays, lesbians and the homeless.
Today’s Top Stories
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Coronavirus Prevention
- What can the Layton dog bite teach us about free speech?
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- BYU study sees no advantage for either party in mail-in voting