Polls: Utah Democrats like Romney, Cox
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s true. A new poll shows Utah Democrats like Mitt Romney and Spencer Cox.
To be sure, Utah Democrats like them as men, and not necessarily as Republican candidates.
Utah Policy polls give the U.S. Senate nominee a 50-39 percent approval to disapproval rating, and 43-38 for the lesser-known lieutenant governor who may run for governor.
Utahns, including Democrats, remember Romney for saving the 2002 Olympics.
Cox has embraced gays, lesbians and the homeless.
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Frigid temperatures delaying some school start times
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Man suspected of kidnapping and beating a woman in Oregon may be using dating apps to evade police
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead