Sources confirm Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for season
SALT LAKE CITY – KSL’s Unrivaled hosts Scott Mitchell and Alex Kirry have received confirmation that Utes running back Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for the season.
We have confirmed through multiple sources that Utah RB Zack Moss is out for the year with a knee injury.
— KSL’s UnRivaled (@KSLunrivaled) November 9, 2018
It seems to have happened in practice, but the University of Utah has already held its press conferences for the week and have made no official announcement.
This may dishearten Utes fans with quarterback Tyler Huntley went down with a shoulder injury and may be out for the whole season as well.
Zack Moss Suffers Knee Injury
Moss tweeted out “So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan.”
So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan
— ❌ (@PresMoss2) November 9, 2018
Moss has been one of Utah’s most consistent offensive threats for the football team. He has over 1,000 yards in just nine games along with eleven touchdowns and one receiving touchdown.
The Utes next host Oregon this Saturday at 3:30 P.M.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Other paths to consider when thinking about attending college
- Indonesia stadium riot: At least 127 people reported dead following soccer match, police say
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Parents pushing back on ongoing mask requirement in Utah schools