Sources confirm Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for season
SALT LAKE CITY – KSL’s Unrivaled hosts Scott Mitchell and Alex Kirry have received confirmation that Utes running back Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for the season.
We have confirmed through multiple sources that Utah RB Zack Moss is out for the year with a knee injury.
— KSL’s UnRivaled (@KSLunrivaled) November 9, 2018
It seems to have happened in practice, but the University of Utah has already held its press conferences for the week and have made no official announcement.
This may dishearten Utes fans with quarterback Tyler Huntley went down with a shoulder injury and may be out for the whole season as well.
Zack Moss Suffers Knee Injury
Moss tweeted out “So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan.”
So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan
— ❌ (@PresMoss2) November 9, 2018
Moss has been one of Utah’s most consistent offensive threats for the football team. He has over 1,000 yards in just nine games along with eleven touchdowns and one receiving touchdown.
The Utes next host Oregon this Saturday at 3:30 P.M.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered
- Utah, Salt Lake leaders unveil new plans to improve the struggling Great Salt Lake