Sources confirm Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for season
SALT LAKE CITY – KSL’s Unrivaled hosts Scott Mitchell and Alex Kirry have received confirmation that Utes running back Zack Moss suffers knee injury and is out for the season.
We have confirmed through multiple sources that Utah RB Zack Moss is out for the year with a knee injury.
— KSL’s UnRivaled (@KSLunrivaled) November 9, 2018
It seems to have happened in practice, but the University of Utah has already held its press conferences for the week and have made no official announcement.
This may dishearten Utes fans with quarterback Tyler Huntley went down with a shoulder injury and may be out for the whole season as well.
Zack Moss Suffers Knee Injury
Moss tweeted out “So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan.”
So many emotions. So many tears. I’m coming back stronger. God’s plan
— ❌ (@PresMoss2) November 9, 2018
Moss has been one of Utah’s most consistent offensive threats for the football team. He has over 1,000 yards in just nine games along with eleven touchdowns and one receiving touchdown.
The Utes next host Oregon this Saturday at 3:30 P.M.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings